Gingered Snow Peas Recipe
A hint of ginger makes these peas special and one of my favorites.
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place peas and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Combine the butter, ginger and salt. Drizzle over the peas; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 99 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Gingered Snow Peas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC