A hint of ginger makes these peas special and one of my favorites.
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place peas and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the butter, ginger and salt. Drizzle over the peas; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Snow Peas in Reminisce Extra February 2004, p52
Reviews for Gingered Snow Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2008 Edited Jun. 11, 2013
"This is a very nice way to dress up a simple side dish. I used fresh minced ginger root instead of ground ginger, and it was delicious."