A hint of ginger makes these peas special and one of my favorites.
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place peas and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the butter, ginger and salt. Drizzle over the peas; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Snow Peas in Reminisce Extra February 2004, p52
Reviews for Gingered Snow Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2008 Edited Jun. 11, 2013
"This is a very nice way to dress up a simple side dish. I used fresh minced ginger root instead of ground ginger, and it was delicious."