- heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool
- In a blender, process soup in batches until smooth. Return all to the
- pan. Stir in cream and vanilla; heat through (do not boil). If
- desired, drizzle individual servings with additional cream and
- garnish with thyme sprigs.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without additional cream) equals 229 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.