- 1/2 medium honeydew, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the melon, orange juice and ginger; cover and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes. Spoon into tall dessert glasses or bowls. Top with whipped cream and raspberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Melon in Country Woman September/October 2002, p36
Reviews for Gingered Melon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review