- Beat in eggs. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking
- powder, ginger, salt and baking soda; add to creamed mixture
- alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown
- sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Beat in syrup and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Refrigerate for
- 1 hour.
- Frost cupcakes; top each with a pecan half. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 425 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.