Gingered Lime Gelatin Recipe
This recipe calls for ginger ale in place of cold water, which gives the salad a "tingly" taste and heightens the ginger flavor.—Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 package (6 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set the pineapple aside. In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin in water. Stir in ginger ale, ginger and the reserved juice. Chill until syrupy, about 45 minutes. Fold in pineapple. Transfer to a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 21 calories, 0.550g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Gingered Lime Gelatin
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2011
"Sub other fruits for pineapple allergy."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC