Gingered Honey Salmon Recipe
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon and turn to coat. Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the grill for 5 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill or broil 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Gingered Honey Salmon
Sort By :
This is one of our very favorite ways to have salmon. Even my kids love it!
OOPS! Forgot to rate it :)
I knew this recipe when I read it! It is on the back of my Ground Ginger bottle. It is awesome, and I cook it on the stove top in a cast iron skillet. Delicious!
This is the best marinade for salmon that I've found. Way yummy!!
excellent recipe very good, hubby still talking about it and 2 yr old ate it up!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >