Gingered Cucumber-Carrot Salad Recipe
“This delicious salad with vegetables and ginger is quick, easy and a little different from the usual tossed greens,” promises Alexandra Armitage of Nottingham, New Hampshire.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cucumber, carrots and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, ginger, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 95 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Gingered Cucumber-Carrot Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC