“This delicious salad with vegetables and ginger is quick, easy and a little different from the usual tossed greens,” promises Alexandra Armitage of Nottingham, New Hampshire.
Featured In: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, carrots and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, ginger, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Cucumber-Carrot Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p19
Reviews for Gingered Cucumber-Carrot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review