- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups peeled and chopped pears (about 2 medium pears)
- 1-1/3 cups orange juice
- 1-1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried currants or raisins
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Cranberry-Pear Relish in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p226
Reviews for Gingered Cranberry-Pear Relish(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review