Gingered Citrus Punch
I enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes on my tasting panel of family and friends. This refreshing punch was a winner with my panel.—Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 10 cups cold water, divided
- 2-1/4 cups frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grapefruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a small bowl, combine 3 cups water and 3/4 cup lemonade
- concentrate. Pour into a 5-cup ring mold. Freeze for 2-3 hours or
- until slushy. Arrange cranberries in slush mixture; push cranberries
- to bottom of mold. Freeze until solid.
- In a 5-qt. punch bowl, combine the grapefruit concentrate and
- remaining water and lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Unmold ice ring by wrapping
- the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishcloth; invert onto a baking
- sheet. Place ice ring, fruit side up, in punch bowl. Yield: 4-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 92 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.