- Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 33-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Serve
- with warm gingerbread. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 427 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.