- alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch,
- water and vinegar; stir until smooth. Add butter. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat
- and stir in vanilla. Serve with the gingerbread. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 395 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.