- until set.
- Repeat with remaining icing, sandwich cookies and stars, building
- tree using the largest stars and sandwich cookies first. After each
- star is added, let stand for 15 minutes or until set.
- To decorate: Prepare a second batch of icing. Cut a small hole in the
- corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #101 petal tip. Fill bag
- with icing. Decorate tree as desired with icing, edible glitter and
- candy. Decorate a 2-in. star cookie as desired; secure on the
- treetop with icing.
- To decorate small star cookies: Dip cookies in melted candy coating;
- place on waxed paper and let stand until set. Sprinkle white cookies
- with edible glitter. Leave some cookies plain if desired. Gently
- place cookies onto tree branches and on the serving platter. Yield:
- 1 gingerbread tree and 3 dozen small star cookies.
Editor's Note: Meringue powder and edible glitter are available from Wilton Industries. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com.