- In a large bowl with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks
- form. With a spatula, stir a fourth of the egg whites into ginger
- mixture until no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg whites
- until combined. Transfer to prepared dishes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-24 minutes or until the top is puffed and
- center appears set. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 448 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 228 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.