- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when
- bubbles form on top of pancake; cook until the second side is golden
- For syrup, combine the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a saucepan.
- Stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the
- butter, lemon juice and peel. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 10
- pancakes (1-1/3 cups syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 417 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.