Cookie cutters work well to form these fun and festive fellows from our Test Kitchen. Kids of all ages will enjoy spreading the cutouts with soft, sweet white chocolate frosting, then giving them character by decorating with colorful store-bought candies.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 piece (10 inches x 7 inches) Gingerbread Cake
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Assorted candies
- Using a 3-1/2-in. gingerbread man cookie cutter, cut out six men from
- the gingerbread cake. In a small bowl, combine the butter, chocolate
- and confectioners' sugar; beat for 2 minutes or until light and
- fluffy. Frost gingerbread men and decorate with candies as desired.
- Yield: 6 gingerbread men.