- for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 300°.
- Transfer biscotti to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated
- knife into 1/2-in. slices. Place cut side down on greased baking
- Bake for 7-10 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: One cookie equals 74 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.