- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until tops are cracked. Cool
- for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add confectioners’
- sugar, lemon juice, peel and vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost
- cookies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 100 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.