- pastry or plastic bag; insert round tip. Fill with remaining candy
- coating. Squeeze a small amount on the back of cookies; attach to
- wreath. Pipe around edges of notes. Pipe small dots of coating above
- holly leaves to attach candies. Allow coating to set completely,
- about 30 minutes. Yield: 1 wreath.
Editor's Note: Confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery stores. It is sometimes labeled "almond bark" or "candy coating" and is often sold in bulk packages of 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 215 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.