- Roll into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Combine the
- brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough to within 1/2
- in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices.
- Place cut side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 40
- minutes. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 261 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.