Tender chicken and veggies are coated in a sweet and salty stir-fry sauce flavored with ginger and a hint of maple syrup. This is simple stir-frying at its best. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry green pepper and onion in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add chicken; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Sesame Chicken for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger Sesame Chicken for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review