Ginger Salmon Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced peeled mango
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey and ginger; set aside 1/2 cup for serving.
- 2. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 cup lime juice mixture over salmon. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining lime juice mixture. Sprinkle with salt.
- 3. Divide salad greens among four plates; top with salmon and mango. Drizzle with reserved lime juice mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 479 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Ginger Salmon Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.