Ginger Salmon Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced peeled mango
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey and ginger; set aside 1/2 cup for serving.
- 2. Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 cup lime juice mixture over salmon. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining lime juice mixture. Sprinkle with salt.
- 3. Divide salad greens among four plates; top with salmon and mango. Drizzle with reserved lime juice mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 479 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Ginger Salmon Salad
"This was ok but not great. It was really lacking any depth of flavor."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.