Ginger Pound Cake S'mores Recipe
Kids and adults won't be able to resist this fun spin on campfire S'mores. Pound cake replaces the traditional graham cracker while crystalized ginger adds a unique flavor twist. —Peter Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
- 8 large marshmallows
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate candy bars, broken into eight pieces
- 8 teaspoons crystallized ginger
- 16 slices pound cake (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Cut each marshmallow lengthwise into four slices. Place the chocolate, four marshmallow slices and ginger on each of eight cake slices; top with remaining cake. Spread outsides of cake slices with butter.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 s'more: 382 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 144mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Ginger Pound Cake S'mores
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC