Kids and adults won't be able to resist this fun spin on campfire S'mores. Pound cake replaces the traditional graham cracker while crystalized ginger adds a unique flavor twist. —Peter Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
Featured In: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 8 large marshmallows
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate candy bars, broken into eight pieces
- 8 teaspoons crystallized ginger
- 16 slices pound cake (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Cut each marshmallow lengthwise into four slices. Place the chocolate, four marshmallow slices and ginger on each of eight cake slices; top with remaining cake. Spread outsides of cake slices with butter.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Pound Cake S'mores in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p212
Reviews for Ginger Pound Cake S'mores
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review