Ginger Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned; drain. add the onion, peas and red pepper; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir orange juice mixture and add the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Pork Stir-Fry in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger Pork Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review