Ginger Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh snow peas
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until smooth; set aside.
- 2. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned; drain. add the onion, peas and red pepper; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3. Stir orange juice mixture and add the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 230 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Ginger Pork Stir-Fry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.