Ginger Pork Over Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 pounds uncooked spaghetti
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 7-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook the pork, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, water, soy sauce and wine or broth until smooth. Add to pork mixture with onions. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain spaghetti; place 6 cups in a large serving bowl. Add pork mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate remaining spaghetti. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ginger Pork Over Spaghetti(1)
Sort By :
Super easy and tasty too, but I wouldn't salt the pasta water if I were you. The soy sauce in the recipe adds enough salty flavor. Just sayin'....
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >