Ginger Peach Upside-Down Cake Recipe
“I made this cake often when our children were young,” recalls June Tubb of Viroqua, Wisconsin. “It takes only five ingredients but looks so festive and tastes so good!”
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup red candied cherries, halved
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) gingerbread cake/cookie mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine butter and brown sugar. Spoon into an ungreased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Alternately arrange peaches and cherries in pan.
- 2. Prepare gingerbread batter according to package directions for cake; carefully pour over fruit.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Cool completely before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ginger Peach Upside-Down Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC