Ginger Peach Smoothies Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 253 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (51g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Ginger Peach Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC