Ginger Peach Smoothies Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 253 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC