Ginger-Peach Pork Skillet Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) ready-to-serve whole grain brown and wild rice medley
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2-3/4 cups sliced grilled pork tenderloin
- 1. Stir-fry vegetable blend in oil in a large skillet or wok, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in the preserves, teriyaki sauce, ginger, salt, garlic powder and pepper flakes.
- 2. Whisk broth and cornstarch until smooth. Gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 3. Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir peaches and pork into the skillet and heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 639 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,603 mg sodium, 102 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Ginger-Peach Pork Skillet
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.