Ginger-Peach Milk Shakes Recipe
Is our milk shake better than yours? Give this treat a try and see for yourself! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Unsweetened chopped peaches
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with chopped peaches. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 121 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Ginger-Peach Milk Shakes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC