Ginger-Peach Milk Shakes
Is our milk shake better than yours? Give this treat from our Test Kitchen a try and see for yourself!
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Unsweetened chopped peaches
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with chopped peaches.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without garnish) equals 121 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.