Is our milk shake better than yours? Give this treat from our Test Kitchen a try and see for yourself!
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Unsweetened chopped peaches
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with chopped peaches. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ginger-Peach Milk Shakes in Healthy Cooking June/July 2011, p38
Reviews for Ginger-Peach Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review