Ginger Peach Melba
This delicious dish is the ultimate summer dessert. The bright colors and flavors of fresh peaches and raspberries, accented with ginger, are certain to delight the senses.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 4 medium peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries, sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla;
- set aside. In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, orange
- juice, ginger and remaining vanilla. Add peach halves; toss gently
- to coat well.
- Fold the edges of a sheet of heavy-duty foil to form a shallow pan;
- place on grill over medium heat. Arrange peaches, cut-side down, on
- foil. Cover with a second sheet of foil. Grill peaches about 6-8
- minutes or until browned and caramelized around the edges, turning
- To serve, place 2 peach halves on each dessert plate. Top each with
- 1/3 cup. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.