Ginger Peach Melba Recipe
This delicious dish is the ultimate summer dessert. The bright colors and flavors of fresh peaches and raspberries, accented with ginger, are certain to delight the senses.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 4 medium peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries, sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; set aside. In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, orange juice, ginger and remaining vanilla. Add peach halves; toss gently to coat well.
- Fold the edges of a sheet of heavy-duty foil to form a shallow pan; place on grill over medium heat. Arrange peaches, cut-side down, on foil. Cover with a second sheet of foil. Grill peaches about 6-8 minutes or until browned and caramelized around the edges, turning once.
- To serve, place 2 peach halves on each dessert plate. Top each with 1/3 cup. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Peach Melba in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p73
Reviews for Ginger Peach Melba(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Peaches >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >