- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare
- grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium
- heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer
- reads 160°, brushing with glaze during the last 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with any remaining
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.