- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened; set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, brushing with glaze during the last 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with any remaining glaze. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ginger-Orange Pork Tenderloins in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p220
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger-Orange Pork Tenderloins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review