- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 slices fresh gingerroot (cut from a 1-1/2-inch piece)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 pound pecan halves (about 3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2-3 minutes or until syrupy, stirring occasionally. Strain and discard ginger slices.
- Place pecans in a large bowl; drizzle with syrup mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to prepared pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger-Maple Roasted Pecans
Sort By :
DELICIOUS! I can't stop eating them, and they were popular at a Christmas party too.
Made these yesterday. So delicious! Took a little longer to roast...30 minutes. Each time I stirred them, I sprinkled on some freshly cracked black pepper for more zing. There will be a great hostess gift. Thank you, Angie!
I love these. Fabulous! Addicting! I am bringing them to my sister Michelle's house for Thanksgiving! I have also shared the recipe with others at work as I brought them in for snacking. Everyone loves them. I would just use a little less salt next time. This one is a keeper!
YUM. Great for those who pack lunches and need a quick protein filled snack.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Snacks >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Nut Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Appetizers >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Finger Foods >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Nut Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Appetizers >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Appetizers >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >