- 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, apricots, confectioners' sugar
- and orange peel.
- Cut edges off of loaf and cut into 16 slices. Spread 2 tablespoonfuls
- spread over each of eight bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut each sandwich into four 1-in.-wide strips. Yield: 32 tea
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 92 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.