Ginger Lime Dip
"This creamy snack is tangy and refreshing," remarks field editor Shirley Glaab of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. "It's a fun alternative to sweet fruit dips."
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cantaloupe and honeydew slices
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, lime
- juice, lime peel and ginger. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with melon. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: 3 tablespoons of dip (prepared with nonfat sour cream and fat-free mayonnaise) equals 54 calories, 177 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol, 11 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.