Ginger Iced Tea Recipe
- 1 cup iced tea mix with lemon and sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the iced tea mix and water; refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, add ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Ginger Iced Tea(4)
Sort By :
This is a great, quick to make beverage for unexpected guests. I substituted diet lemon ice tea mix as I am diabetic.
Making this from scratch takes pre-planning and time. There are several scratch recipes on other online sites.
I, too, wish to know how to make this using regular tea bags instead of some kind of powdered, instant tea with all of the icky stuff they contain. How would I do it?
I don't normally like iced tea, but the ginger ale and sliced lemons (as pictured) make for a perfect combination! Everyone I make this for loves it and wants a copy of the recipe.
What iced tea mix do you recommend? What would you recommend if a pre-made mix is unavailable?
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Lemonade >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >