Ginger Ham Steaks Recipe
This easy-to-prep entree from Sharon Deane of Powell River, British Columbia serves up the lively taste of ginger in each bite. “Other kinds of tart jelly work just as well in this recipe,” she writes. “I often use my homemade huckleberry or crabapple jelly.”
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove from the skillet and keep warm. Stir in the jelly, mustard and ginger. Return ham to the skillet; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ginger Ham Steaks in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p18
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger Ham Steaks(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >