Ginger Garlic Linguine Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onions, ginger, basil and cayenne in butter for 3-4 minutes or until onions are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain the linguine; add to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ginger Garlic Linguine(5)
Sort By :
This was really good served as a side dish with glazed salmon.
Yummy! We loved this dish. I reduced the butter to 6 tbsp. I left out the basil (bc I forgot) and the cayenne (bc I don't like it) and it was perfect. In my opinion, the basil and cayenne are not needed because the garlic and ginger are so good together. Make sure you use fresh ginger, not the powdered stuff. I will definitely be making this many times in the future.
Way too much butter for the pasta. It seemed too greasy and you couldn't taste much of the spices. Just ok.
We really liked this recipe. I halved the recipe and served it as a side dish along with the Bombay Chicken you can find on Taste of Home. I used whole wheat noodles and added a bit moe parmesean cheese then what the recipe suggests. I plan on making this again in the future!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >