Ginger French Dressing Recipe
This simple-to-prepare recipe begins with bottled dressing. Add just a few ingredients, and you'll have a zesty dressing that really perks up ordinary lettuce salads.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) olive oil Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Ginger French Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p67
Reviews for Ginger French Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review