- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup sugar blend
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, beat the molasses, sugar blend, oil, egg and vanilla until well blended. Combine the remaining ingredients; gradually add to molasses mixture and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ginger Cream Cookies
Sort By :
Meh, I was not impressed with this cookie. It tastes fine, but nothing spectacular. I've made better ginger cookies with other recipes. I didn't care for the cookie texture. Also, the cookie "dough" is more like a batter that you plop on the pan and hope it doesn't run too much.
1/4 cup sugar blend is the same as 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Google sugar blend.
Is there a way to make these cookies using regular sugar instead of sugar substitute? I love them made the way they are, but if I dont have the substitute what would the regular sugar substitute be?
Is there a way to make these cookies using regular sugar instead of sugar substitute? I love them made the way they are, but if I dont have the substitute what would the regular sugar substitute be? They are AWESOME cookies! My family loves them!