Ginger-Cinnamon Fruit Dip
Keep your eyes peeled for "double dipping" when you put our this taste-tempting treat from our Test Kitchen! It makes a sensational snack or a "must" for any brunch. Ginger and cinnamon perk up the creamy dip that's terrific on apples, pears and bananas.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup whipped reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cream cheese, ginger and
- cinnamon until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without fruit) equals 52 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.