I made this recipe a lot when I was juggling college, work and a growing family. It tastes like you spent a lot of time making it, yet only takes minutes to pull together. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
- 2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and ginger; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ginger-Chutney Shrimp Stir-Fry in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger-Chutney Shrimp Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review