Ginger-Chutney Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and ginger; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without rice) equals 356 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 1,102 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Ginger-Chutney Shrimp Stir-Fry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.