- 2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and ginger; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ginger-Chutney Shrimp Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"I used chicken instead of shrimp and omitted the salt. Could not find onion/pepper mix so I substituted frozen Asian stir fry mix. Definitely a recipe I will come back to!"
"Marvelous ! I make a lot of dishes with shrimp, but I would never have thought to add mango to the mix. My store didn't carry a mango chutney, so I used a mild mango-peach salsa, which altered the flavors from the original recipe, I'm sure, but the essence of these flavors were there. Yummy. I will definitely make this again. (I omitted the water and salt)."